Friday, September 23, 2011

SERAFIM ZONE - 008 - TSUNEGLAM ANGEL SAM - 23 September 2011

Hello, hello, my dears!!
May I ask you... Do you love glam music?... Guess who is here for you now?...
Ta-da!!! I want to present this vivid glam angel for you!! 
Are you ready?!
Enjoy!!
Amazing Tsuneglam Sam (Young Parisian), from A to Z, for you... right now....

















**********

A - ANGELS
Tsune: This is a very strange story. A few years ago, I was looking at my childhood’s photo and there seemed to be white wings on my back. I asked my mother but she didn't know what they actually were, and I didn't even remember putting white wings on myself. Weird... They were really wings though.
By the way, I had MUSE. She was my angel, absolutely. Because of her, I could create songs. However, she has left me. It could be that her white wings actually were black wings...

B – BAD HABBITS
Tsune: I am crazy about t-shirts! I may die under t-shirts, if the next earthquake happens.
dani: Yeah, I saw the part of your huge collection on the photos. It is awesome, really awesome…
Tsune: I can’t stop….

C – CHILDHOOD
Tsune: Before I met Rock’n’Roll, I really loved YOUKAI (Japanese monsters) and professional wrestling. Especially Masked Wrestler. I liked people or things of strange appearance, so I naturally started to like Glam Rock I think. And as a child, I was a Karate kid. If I didn't become crazy about Rock'n’Roll, I could have been a Karate man by now??
dani: I guess that you could. :)

D – DOLLS
Tsune: DAVID JOHANSEN, JOHNNY THUNDERS, SYLVAIN SYLVAIN, ARTHUR KILLER KANE, JERRY NOLAN… I love them including their solo works that I am very much influenced by them. But we were intentionally avoiding NEW YORK DOLLS images and songs, when YOUNG PARISIAN was formed. One of the reasons why we were avoiding them was because there already existed DOLLS CHILDREN and THUNDERS CHILDREN influenced bands in Japan. Baileys, LUCKY STRIKE cigarette, tattoo and drugs, BRouge logo... I have left these for other people to do, and I just wanted to do UK Glam Rock. Right now I don't care so much though.

E – ELVIS
Tsune: I always wanna sing like ELVIS. People misunderstand me sometimes because my preferences in music are of underground areas, but what I like are Elvis, The Beatles and Sex Pistols. They are very Big name, but my taste is minority.
dani: He is a King!
Tsune: Yes!

F – FRIENDS
Tsune: PUNKS, ROCKABILLIES, PSYCHOBILLIES, GOTHS, MODS, BIKER… My friends are so COOL.
dani: You love extraordinary people, aren’t you?
Tsune: Absolutely

G – GLAM
Tsune: The ultimate type of ROCK 'N' ROLL is GLAM ROCK. It connects Rock'n Roll's present, past and future. That is GLAM ROCK. John Lennon said GLAM ROCK is “Rock & Roll with lipstick on”. The majority of the self-styled glam rock bands with lipstick in Japan are called J-POP.

H – HORROR MOVIES
Tsune: I really liked classic horror movies and Splatter. My favorite could be Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I have rarely seen them recently. I think, Reality is scarier than horror movies.
dani: I like old black & white movies without sound. Some of them had so great horror atmosphere. It is looks like living books. Reality is much scarier, because you can’t stop this in any moment like you can to do with movies.

I – INSPIRATION
Tsune: My name is Glitter Satelliter. My mission is to receive inspiration from space and to deliver it to Earth with glitter.

J – JOBRIATH
Tsune: Great glam rock star whom I love and respect with the same passion as my love for BOLAN and BOWIE. We might be the first band in the world to cover his songs. We did it earlier than DEF LEPPARD.

K – KINDNESS
Tsune: MADNESS more than KINDNESS

L – LIVE SHOWS
Tsune: I want to keep seeing the illusion of singing in front of hundreds of audiences and even in front of a small audience, like the crazy old chanson singer.

M – MAKE-UP
Tsune: Neon lights shine beautifully in a soiled town at night. It is the same thing. The ominous earthquake darkened the nights of Tokyo. Then now, let's decorate myself with neon, at least.

N – NARCISSISM
Tsune: Some people call me Narcissist because I wear flamboyantly dressed on stage. But I think people on stage with casual clothes is way more narcissistic than I am. How confident you are in the clothes that you normally wear.
dani: I think that if you don’t like yourself nobody will like you. Narcissism is a natural thing for media people, isn’t?

O – ODDITY
Tsune: I admire strange things because I am an average, boring person.

P – PADDY PHIELD
Tsune: There was a Japanese guy playing punk during the Punk Movement in London. I was looking for Paddy for such a long time. When I found Faebhean (CUDDLY TOYS guitarist) in the Internet, I contacted him to ask where is Paddy, but nobody knew... One day, just before our live show, Paddy suddenly appeared back stage. That was a real surprise and I can never forget that feeling. We are close friends now. I have made a song for Paddy “PINK FAIRY" later on. Many miracles happen around me, but this story was the biggest miracle of life.
dani: Ah, I love him so much. He is a goddess. I wish I could to meet him one day also.

Q – QUEEN
Tsune: It doesn't matter old or new, I love QUEER MUSIC from all over the world. However QUEEN didn’t influence me. Needless to say, I can never sing like that. My favorite song is UNDER PRESSURE. You already know the reason right? I love the black singer called Peter Straker, who is a good friend of Freddie's, more than Queen. I think he is the black JOBRIATH... He should have been the vocalist for Queen after Freddie died.

R – RUSSIA
Tsune: RUSSIA? When I was a kid, my father traveled overseas. The places were China and The Soviet Union. So, my imaginations of overseas were those countries instead of America or Hawaii. My father put up a big poster of Lenin in his room, that RUSSIA became my dream place. I like Russian design art called Russian Avant-Garde very much. My favorite singer MARC ALMOND likes Russia too. I wanna go there one day.
dani: Would be cool to see your live in Moscow one day, dear…

S – STRESS
Tsune: Not being TSUNEGLAM SAM everyday stresses me out.  

T – TSUNEGLAM SAM
Tsune: Being TSUNEGLAM SAM is everything. He is the Glam God, who can even fuck a man on stage. At first I was acting, but now this persona is completely walking by itself and forming another character. And he is impossible to control!

U – UTOPIA
Tsune: Todd Rundgren? If I seriously answer this... World without RACISM and world where people of SEXUAL minority will can live proudly. Racist, homophobia pervades around the political world in my country, which is far from Utopia.
dani: This is main problems of almost all countries now, I guess. Well… Let’s creating Utopia in the rock-world... It will be alternative reality for people who seeking Utopia in their life.

V – VOCAL
Tsune: I know I am not a very good singer. But I have a rainbow voice. I don't wanna sing with feelings to lyrics with deep meaning. I wanna be empty so I write lyrics without much meaning.

W – WAYNE COUNTY
Tsune: Everyone wanted to be like Joe Strummer or Richard Hell, but I wanted to be Wayne County. Not Iggy, not Johnny Thunders... My Punk icon always was Wayne County. I still think so.

X – X-PRESSION
Tsune: I don't wanna express my true feelings, I don't wanna sing songs with real intention or pain. Clowns are the most respectable appearance to me.
dani: But is it feelings of TSUNEGLAM SAM personage maybe?
Tsune: Maybe… yes.

Y – YOUNG PARISIAN
Tsune: YOUNG PARISIAN was named after the song of ADAM and THE ANTS. We were initially choosing between that and ZEROX but there was a Japanese company called ZEROX so we decided not to go with that name. There is JAPAN in UK, and there is HANOI ROCKS in Finland. There is YOUNG PARISIAN in Tokyo. We were expecting to disband by 3 years and turn to a YOUNG TEXAN like scum county band style, but being YOUNG PARISIAN is pretty fun so we remained as YOUNG PARISIAN.

Z – ZIGGY STARDUST
Tsune: This best album in the world for me. I also love the moments between the songs, which are perfect.

**********
Thank you so much for your cool answers, my dearest Tsune!! 
We all with you great success with your music always.
Stay GLAM!!!
Purple kisses for you!!

























(art by Selvio, special for SERAFIM ZONE)

So...
That's all for today. 
Tsune is real glam angel, don't you think so? :)
He is awesome, isn't he?
Please, don't forget about comments, because I want to tell you more next time!!
I wish GREAT DAY for dear Sam and for ALL my friends around the world!

with RED-HOT-KISSES,
your Daniel Vice


 

SERAFIM ZONE Back Number:

DECADENCE EVENING with HYPNOTIC-BEAUTIFUL ZIN

<don't use any part of this article without permission!>

2 comments:

  1. Relaited links:

    http://youngparisian.seesaa.net/

    Young Parisian Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relaited links:

    http://pink.ap.teacup.com/paddyphield/638.html

    Paddy Phield Blog

    ReplyDelete