Sunday, August 14, 2011

DARK CHOCOLATE with SEXY TAKAAKI

Hello, my dears!!!
Today you have a chance to know many interesting things about hot and sexual Takaaki "KEVIN" Nishimura (Foxpill Cult, Madame Edwarda, Darkside Mirrors).
Are you ready for this?!
Okay! Enjoy it!!!
Today we have some dark chocolate with sexy Takaaki in this from A to Z interview!!



















**********

A  -  ANGELS
Takaaki:
mmm... If she had lovely face, I would say I believe.

B - BACKSTAGE
Takaaki:
I don't really like the backstage. I love the stage and daily life. Backstage is in between, so strange space. Backstage must die!!!!

C - CHOCOLATE
Takaaki:
I like it, but too black.
dani: Mmmm… With a cognac maybe?
Takaaki: No, with milk. But when I drink milk, I have a stomachache. Milk is devil's drink.

D - DARKSIDE MIRRORS
Takaaki:
I've spent three years in DARKSIDE MIRRORS (2007 - 2009). Those three years it was just gig most of the psychedelic days. I am guitarist but I played noise in rock’n’roll music and rock’n’roll scene. Sometimes, I play rock’n’roll music in Japanese noise music scene. It's wonderful experience, and in the same time very hard work. My sense as a gutarist is grown up with the DARKSIDE MIRRORS.

E  - EARTHQUAKE
Takaaki:
Japan, back and back to living in an earthquake. But whatever the reason, it is sad that people get injured. And it is sad that nuclear power has created too much hatred. I pray and believe the stricken area to revive.
dani: Around the world we pray for Japan in our hearts… Japan is great country with strong spirit in people. I am admiring of power in hearts of all people in Japan.
Takaaki: I appreciate your kindness.

F  - FOXPILL CULT
Takaaki:
My raison d'etre. FOXPILL CULT is present in my yin and yang. FOXPILL's life is just spreading and contraction. This is gentle and transient on the outside but tough on the inside. It's like water. This band like water does not belong anywhere. It's my policy. Now members are gutar&vocal, noise pianica, metal percussion. We are organizing the event ourselves. Please check out my event POTLATCH DEAD.

G - GUITARS AND GEAR
Takaaki:
mmm...... Painted wood and painted metal. And too expensive. But I love, love, love my guitar!!!!
dani: Because that painted wood have a personal soul, isn’t?
Takaaki: I don't want that wood have a personal soul. If I will be painted wood, I would to kill the man who paint and cut me. And I wouldn't that somebody will touch my naked body. So wood must die for guitar.

H  - HABITS
Takaaki: To make Japanese rice bran pickles.

I - INDEPENDENCE
Takaaki: I think that the real artist should have an independence spirit. Monopoly desire that artist holds in his tune is makes the tune stouter.  However, The child must grow up through the rebellious stage.  I am producing everything (REC,PV etc....) by myself in FOXPILL CULT. But I don't think it is great to do everything yourself. So in the next stage, the thing to throw away the child whom the I loved to the unknown world is an adult responsibility.  Otherwise, the song will not meet anyone to die. But I might not part with my child.
dani: Yeah, when you do everything by your hands it is 100% author product. But sometimes it is not rebellion just necessary. When you will free your hands from some parts of this job, you will be have more time for another moments. I guess musician just need to save balance self-production and professional help from others. That balance that this musician need for personal project.
Takaaki: Totally!! But I think independence music is interesting because the music is a precarious balance. The balance improves by relations of the many people, many thoughts. Therefore, the less number of people is the better for underground music.

J  - JAPAN
Takaaki:  I love Japan. It's because I cherish my friends and family. I have many Japanese friends because I live in Japan. Knowing own country is to know myself. I like to breathe deeply in the temple, to drink tea everyday. That much but I think it's wonderful.

K  - KISS
Takaaki: “I was made for lovin' you baby”.
dani: “You was made for lovin’ me!!” Hell, yeah!!!
Takaaki: Hell, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

L  - LOVE & LUST
Takaaki: I think lust it is hopes, the thirstier thing.  I think love is wanted to give enough to be given. It will run away by the search.

M - MADAME EDWARDA
Takaaki: Of course, MADAME EDWARDA is cool band. One of the few favorites Japanese goth bands for me. But I'm not original member of MADAME EDWARDA. So I have very mixed feelings. However, I have a belief when I'm on the stage. People say MADAME EDWARDA is one of originator of Japanese goth music. But I think there is no means. As long as we keep playing the our music now… We will keep rotting.

N - NIGHT CLUB
Takaaki: I love it. However, anything doesn't remain. So something is rarely born.

O - OCEAN
Takaaki: Human race's mirror. But it's like a beautiful black hole.
dani: All people have a beautiful black hole in their eyes…in their souls… yes? We all have a ocean or cosmos inside…

P  - PLANS FOR FUTURE
Takaaki: Nothing. I know I will die. And I will take a shit tomorrow.
dani: So…Let’s living today?
Takaaki: Yes, I living today.

Q  - QUICK TOUR OF YOUR LIFE
Takaaki: Ugly life. There is no means but fantastic.

R - ROCKSTAR
Takaaki: I believe the scientist more than rockstar.

S - STYLE
Takaaki: It is strong beliefs of musician but sometimes it's self-advertisement tool… I feel the charm in the music of strong beliefs and love. As for music where it exists, any genre is wonderful. I hate style as self-advertisement too, because there is no love.
dani: You right, This is really too bad when style is turning in brand. It is hollow thing. Just for advertisement, nothing else…

T - TAKAAKI NISHIMURA
Takaaki: He smells good.
dani: Like a dark chocolate? :)
Takaaki: No. Durian.

U - UNIVERSITY
Takaaki: Spending time on education is so great. University is one of many choices. I don't learned music at university. But that knowledge is useful for music and my life.
dani: Yeah, I think that any education include self-education is good always. Never know what knowledge you will need in your life.

V - VAMPIRE
Takaaki: Garlic boy.

W - WEAKNESS
Takaaki: Garlic.

X - X-TREME
Takaaki: X-TREME falls easily into cheap pleasure. I think ultimateness is born from keeping the balance.

Y - YUKATA
Takaaki: Yukata is X-TREME pleasure.

Z - ZIN
Takaaki: I just know that ZIN likes the dumplings.
dani: Hmmm… So interesting information for Zin’s fan-girls, isn’t?
Takaaki: Yes, But they will want to kill me for silence.
dani: Ahhahaha :)

**********
Thank you so much for your pretty answers, dear Takaaki!! We all wish you great success with your music always!!
Stay so dark sexy and amazing as you are!!
R-RED-HOT-KISSES for YOU!!!
R-R-ROCK ON!!! 











































(art by Selvio, special for SERAFIM ZONE)

So...
That's all for today.
Takaaki is so really hot and sexy, yes?! 
It was really cool to talking with him.
Please, don't forget about comments, because I want to tell you more next time!!
I wish GREAT DAY for dear Takaaki and for ALL my friends around the world!

with RED-HOT-KISSES,
your Daniel Vice


SERAFIM ZONE Back Number:



<don't use any part of this article without permission!> 


1 comment:

  1. Relaited links:

    http://blog.foxpill.com/?day=20110829

    (Foxpill Cult blog)

    http://pink.ap.teacup.com/paddyphield/629.html

    (Paddy Phield blog)

    ReplyDelete