Friday, February 18, 2011

SERAFIM ZONE - 003 - MYSTERIOUS YUKINO - 18 February 2011

Hello everybody!! 
Do you want to know many interesting things about sexual and mysterious Yukino (Auto-Mod), his love, friends and musical projects?...
Oh, yeah, yeah... Please, hush... I knew this... Of course you want!! 
So... I have a GREAT present for you all today! 
Enjoy it!!! Mysterious Yukino from A to Z!!! 

 


********** 

A - AUTO-MOD 
YUKINO: An experimental project.
dani: Yes, Auto-Mod is a very experimental. The dark freedom of the dark music...

B - BLUME
YUKINO: Inner explosion!
dani: “Red Eye” in the darkness…

C - CHILDHOOD
YUKINO: Too shy!
dani: Oh… pretty… you was a very shy boy, I guess… :)

D - DARK CASTLE
YUKINO: Darkest night in Tokyo!
dani: It’s time for darkest party!!

E - ELEGANCE
YUKINO: Not interested in elegance only for fashion.
dani: Great!!! Your personal style is so wonderful! It is have some kind of poison inside… I really love your style!

F - FRIENDSHIP
YUKINO: Treasure
dani: うん、重宝てす。。。

G - GUITARS AND GUITAR'S EFFECTS
YUKINO: ESP MA-250 (CUSTOM) and Native Instruments GUITAR RIG or BOSS GT-8
dani: How about AUTOmatic-MODulation? :)
YUKINO: AUTOmatic-MODulation is an imaginary effect!!
dani: Ah-ha-ha, yes, I know this :)

H – HIKARU YOSHIDA (GU. DER ZIBET)
YUKINO: Great guitarist!
dani: He is amazing… When he playing on the acoustic guitar my heart is thrilling…

I – ISSAY (VO. DER ZIBET)
YUKINO: Best friend for drinking.
dani: Oh, really?!!! This is so very interesting moment!! ^.^

J - JAPAN
YUKINO: Most favorite band for me.
dani: So sad that Mick is gone now… R.I.P. dear Mick…
YUKINO: We have lost such a great musician… 

K - KIYOSHI (GU. MADBEAVERS)
YUKINO: Good rival as guitarist... He is same age.
dani: You both is very awesome!! His guitar’s sound is so unique, yours also... Would be really cool to hear you both in the one side project someday… *dreams*

L - LOVE
YUKINO: My black cat!! I love him!!
dani: Yes, Koge-chan is so pretty!!! =^.^=

M - MICHIROU ENDO (VO. THE STALIN)
YUKINO: A great Japanese punk rocker!
dani: I signing this also…He is my idol.

N – NUMBER ONE GUITAR PLAYER (FOR YOU)
YUKINO: Masami Tsuchiya
dani: Yes!!! He is totally amazing!!! I was so admired and deep impressed by his guitar playing on the PARADE live…But not only this… He is just a God!!

O - OCCULTISM
YUKINO: A piece of the important elements of my music.
dani: You have many signs in the concepts of your projects. That’s really impressing!

P - PADDY PHIELD
YUKINO: Eternal ROCK STAR!!!!
dani: Pretty Paddy =^.^=

Q - QUIESCENCE
YUKINO: I do get bored!
dani: So.. You are the energetic person, aren’t you?
YUKINO: But I also have a lazy side.

R - ROMEO MIRROR
YUKINO: My side project with Zin Francois Angelique.
dani: ZIN (Zinny Aerodinamica) +YUKINO = NEXT COOL PROJECT

S - SURREALISTIC MEN
YUKINO: I converted from a bassist to a guitarist in this band.
dani: And you also was converted to a vocalist in the DIP-ASH band some times after, aren’t you?
YUKINO: Cause I could not find my favorite singer.

T - TRAVEL
YUKINO: I prefer the travel in the county town than sightseeing spots.
dani: I see… because it is not place for tourists and you can catch the full atmosphere of the town, yes?
YUKINO: Yes!

U - UNISEX
YUKINO: Many my clothes are unisex...
dani: That guy (Gothic Unisex Yukino) is looks so cool! =^.~=

V - VICTORY
YUKINO: I have no interest in victory or defeat.
dani: It is sounds like a words of true fighter…

W - WEAKNESS
YUKINO: Damage hairs... too much bleach and hair-dye!
dani: Your hair-style is so killing sexy, but, please, be gentle with your hairs…

X – X-TREME IN YOUR LIFE
YUKINO: Sleep shortage!!
dani: It is because quiescence is too bored for you, yes? :)

Y – YUKINO (GU. AUTO MOD)
YUKINO: I think he is... a good guy!
dani: Oh, yeah! It’s truth! He is an awesome guy…Very talented and very sexy, by the way! So… Do you know him? =^.^=
YUKINO: Maybe!

Z - ZEUS MACHINA
YUKINO: Fusion of glam rock and gothic music.
dani: Zin’s projects have a glam-punk heart inside. Zeus Machina is a dark sexual music, so hot! 


********** 

Thank you so much for your cool answers, dear Yukino!! 
We all wish you a great success with your music always!!!
Stay so cool, sexy and mysterious as you are! 
R-R-ROCK ON!!!!
 
Yukino Official Website OPIUM 

 

(art by Selvio, special for SERAFIM ZONE)

So...
That's all for today. 

Yukino is really awesome person, so talented, cool and sexy!
Please, don't forget about comments, because I want to tell you more next time!!
I wish GREAT DAY for dear Yukino and for ALL my friends around the world!

with RED-HOT-KISSES,
your Daniel Vice



SERAFIM ZONE Back Number: 


SERAFIM ZONE - 002 - PRETTY PADDY  

<don't use any part of this article without permission!>  

 

1 comment:

  1. Related links:

    http://opium.vis.ne.jp/sb/log/eid1219.html

    (YUKINO OFFICIAL BLOG)

    http://pink.ap.teacup.com/paddyphield/575.html

    (PADDY PHIELD RETURNS)

    ReplyDelete